This page contains links to campaign resources and reference material.
- Devon County Council’s ‘Community Paths – A Ten Step Guide to Improving Public Rights of Way in Your Community’
- Devon County Council’s Transport Plans out to 2030 (January 2015)
- SUSTRANS’ Feasibilty Study into Otter Valley Trail: Feasibility Study,: April 2014
- Devon County Council’s successful ‘Granite and Gears’ application for funds to support cycling in and around Dartmoor National Park. August 2013
- Devon Cycling Strategy – A report made by the Head of Highways and Traffic Management to Council on 11 July 2012.
- Extract from above report showing ‘potential’ entry for “NCN248 Sidmouth to Ottery St Mary and Feniton”
- “Possible use of former East Devon railway lines as cycle routes” – paper presented to the Scrutiny Committee of East Devon Council, November 2006
- DCC’s Parish Paths Partnership Scheme
- SUSTRANS’ Maintenance and Management of Routes for Cyclists